Masonry filter addon for Elementor
1. Post Type: Click the dropdown and see the three post type items below, choose one
2.Category: Select the category based on the type of post. It has multiple selection options. Choose from the dropdown and select one by one.
3.Exclude: Exclude Post (item) based on category. What is Exclude? If you want to delete an item, select it from the dropdown, you can delete multiple items
4.Column Settings: How many columns you want to use in each row. Choose from Dropdown Button, you will use one option from below three options
5.Item Style: Here are 10 designs, you can choose anyone and select. please see the demo for all styles Click here
6.Posts Per Page: Enter the number of items you want to see from the selected categories, numeric value, if you want to see all the items then type -1.
7. Order By: It is another Dropdown button, Choose one from the dropdown
See More WordPress.org
8 Order: Dropdown button, Choose one from below two options
9. Hide Category Text from Item: Click Swtchier Button if you want to exclude Category text from the item
10.show full title Of the Item: If you want to see the full title of the item, click this Swtchier button.
if Post Post is WooCommerce: You’ll see more options in the Query Settings section when choosing the post type of “WooCommece”
10.By clicking this button, users can use icons instead of cart text
11. Change Add to Cart Text(if not click above Swtchier button)
12. Change Select option Text (For Variable Product)
13 Change Add to Cart Text
14. Cart Button Border Radius: Move the Slider and select a numeric value for border-radius
if item style choose card one or card two ( see 5.Item Style)
a).Excerpt Option: Click the Switcher button for hiding the Excerpt.
b). Excerpt Length: Choose Excerpt length default-200 and Step 10 (if not click above switching button )
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.